Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd. have continuously been in the forefront as the region’s premier Hospital Support Service provider since early 2015. At the heart of our success, is an understanding that the facilities we manage is ultimately about the people that uses them. We continuously ensure that our client’s assets and facilities are constantly functioning at the optimum level of efficiency in enabling our healthcare clients to emphasise on their core business in providing quality healthcare services to patients and elevating the standards of patient care.
The services carried out under the provision of Hospital Support Services includes:
- Facility Management Services (FMS)
- Facility Engineering Maintenance Services (FEMS)
- Biomedical Engineering Maintenance Services (BEMS)
- Cleansing Services (CLS)
- Linen and Laundry Services (LLS)
- Healthcare Waste Management Services (HWMS)
- Sustainability Programme (SP)
Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd. currently manages a total of 4,989 number of beds under the provision of Hospital Support Service, for all the 26 hospitals in the state of Sabah and The Federal Territory of Labuan. Our capacity and core capabilities includes managing:
- 44,777 Total number of Equipment & Facilities (FEMS)
- 29,401 Total number of Equipment & Facilities (BEMS)
- 700,841 m² Total cleanable area
- 7,534,348 kg Total kilogram of hospital linen annually
- 1,952,308 kg Average total kilogram of healthcare waste annually
* The above data are updated as at 30 June 2019.