Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd. places great emphasis on the element of quality in all aspects of the company’s operations that encompasses the delivery of its services and its management approach towards achieving continuing success and sustainability. We strongly believe that quality is the collective result of well-defined goals and objectives, strategic planning, clearly established procedures and standards, and a competent workforce. We strive to continuously deliver quality services and solutions to our clients with the aim to ultimately exceed their expectations, the first time, every time, in line with the company’s motto "Quality is Our Culture".
Our management system, business process, and services carried out under the provision of Hospital Support Services are adhere to international quality procedures and standards, ensuring that our services consistently continue to fulfil customer requirements as well as any applicable regulatory and statutory requirements.
Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd. has attained several Management System Certifications for all levels of its organisation, including its facility offices located throughout the 26 government hospitals managed by the company in the state of Sabah and The Federal Territory of Labuan.
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
- MS 1722:2011 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System)
- ISO 13485:2016 (Medical Devices Quality Management System)
"We are committed to provide and continually improve the quality of our services to our customers so as to ultimately exceed their expectations"
Our Quality Policy is as follows:
- Understanding our customers’ needs, requirements, and expectations
- Enhancing customer communication and interaction
- Continually improve our processes
- Evaluate and monitor our outsourced processes
- Provision of training and competency development
- Striving towards the pursuit of continual improvement
Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd. is committed to the continual improvement in the delivery of medical device maintenance services, decommissioning and disposal. Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd. strives to be acknowledged by all of our customers and stakeholders as the leading company in the provision of medical device maintenance services, decommissioning and disposal.
The Top Management will ensure quality standards are communicated and reflected in the way we conduct business with our customers, both internally and externally. All our team members are fully aware and have internalised the ultimate aim of ensuring that our services consistently continue to satisfy customer requirements as well as any applicable regulatory and other requirements as stipulated by ISO 13485:2016.
Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd. will make available the necessary training, information, and support to pursue this quest for quality excellence. Our aim is to exceed customers’ expectations by delivering high quality services and sustainable effectiveness of the management system. Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd. will maintain an environment that fosters continual quality improvement in all areas of its operations.
Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd., which provides the Hospital Support Services, is committed to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all staff and the public who may be exposed to their activities as far as practicable. The management and staff will strive and work together to achieve such goals as:
- Comply with the legal requirements and other requirements of the Safety and Health as stipulated in all existing relevant legislation.
- Prepare and maintain a place and work safe system and healthy at all hospital support services in the state of Sabah.
- Provide safe work procedures for each section and provide information, instruction and training on how to carry out the task safely.
- Prevents all accidents, diseases and dangerous occurrences through awareness campaign and training.
- Continuously improve the management system of Safety and Health at all of Sedafiat’s facilities.
- Review this policy from time to time.
Sedafiat Sdn. Bhd., which provides the Hospital Support Services, is committed to protect the environment by controlling pollution resulting from activities being carried out. The management and employees strive and work together to achieve such goals as:
- Comply with the legal requirements as stipulated in EQA 1974.
- Provide and maintenance of machines such as Incinerator, Microwave Disinfecting System, Cold Storage and Other Scheduled Waste Store.
- Provide procedure and working instruction related to environmental management system.
- Provide competency training related to the environment in performing support services.
- Committed to the prevention of pollution through awareness and training.
- Committed to the protection of the environment including controlling pollution through Energy Management and 3R.
- Continual improvement of Environmental Management System.
- Review this policy from time to time.